Sunday, August 26, 2012

Burn and Turn Podcast: Test Episode

Here is a test episode of a (potentially) new podcast from The Radioaffliction: Turn and Burn!
Click here to listen or right click to download!

I had two computers die on me in the process of testing Spreaker as a potential way to podcast. I could have used my iPhone my the karma was going I couldn't risk it. So I fired up a laptop I had in the basement and put Windows 8 on it, and here it is. 8 hours later for a 6 minute podcast! I hope you enjoy it!

This has been a test of The Radioaffliction!

No comments:

Radioaffliction Classics with The Bummin Cousins: Delightfully Weird Streaming!

The Bummin Cousins Peter A. Clay and Jim Reid are back with a wonderful podcast about the things found in Thrift Stores and Flea Markets. Cl...