Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Free Calls for a Drum Set!

Here are my links for the week and possible topics for the next Radioaffliction!


  1. Free Drum Set: Interesting set of sounds set to the Qwerty keyboard. You can click or type a sound. Nothing fancy and on some operating systems there is a little bit of a lag, but some of the sounds are so cool that you can forgive some misgivings.


  2. iCall: Free VOIP calls and they really mean free(voipbusters lied to me!) calls for five minutes and really do you need to talk for more than that(most times!). They have three versions, a download(Windows only), a web version(that I haven't had work yet, but maybe because I was on a Linux platform, plus it is still in beta) and a iPhone version. Even though there is a quick 20 second commercial before it connects your call you do get 5 actual calling minutes. Could be better, but it really is free(voipbusters lied to me!) and it gets the job done.


  3. Hey, It's Free!: Great site that lists a bunch of free stuff, samples, surveys, contests, etc. so you don't have to search all over for them. I have gotten free samples, calenders and music from Amazon. I like this site so much I put it on my blog roll on the left side of the web page!


For more stay tuned or follow me on Twitter!

No comments:

Radioaffliction Classics with The Bummin Cousins: Delightfully Weird Streaming!

The Bummin Cousins Peter A. Clay and Jim Reid are back with a wonderful podcast about the things found in Thrift Stores and Flea Markets. Cl...