Friday, February 02, 2007

Move Over Emeril!

If you are looking for something different and easy for your Super Bowl party, or if you are ever having a special someone over, I have a great recipe for making your own pizza. I've had this recipe stored on my stumbleupon page for sometime, and finally had some spare time to try it out.
Above is the before photo.
Above is the after photo!
I was surprised how easy it was to make, and how quick. The whole process only took a half an hour and it only took that long because it was my first time with this recipe. I make a mean Mac & Cheese, but I am no chef, and I was able to put this all together.
Above is the after, after photo! I guess I like it.
Check out the recipe for yourself here, and let know what other toppings would be good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great.

Peter A. Clay said...

More importantly, tastes great!

It was a big hit at my Super Bowl Party!

Anonymous said...

This looks really tasty. I'd love for you to submit it, along w/any other recipes, to my blog;

http://realfoodrealpeople.blogspot.com/

Of course, we always link back. Thanks,
Chef Babs

Radioaffliction Classics with The Bummin Cousins: Delightfully Weird Streaming!

The Bummin Cousins Peter A. Clay and Jim Reid are back with a wonderful podcast about the things found in Thrift Stores and Flea Markets. Cl...