Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Radioaffliction Podcast Vol.5

The Radioaffliction Vol.5 is finally here!

In this edition, my brother Adam Clay joins me as co-host as we discuss the following topics.
* Should I apologize for not broadcasting/podcasting in almost 6 months.

* We review the blog Lost in Wisconsin! (can you really be lost if you know where you are?)

* What qualfies a city to be called a suburb?

* We discuss the book from Dorene M. Lorenz, and how to find ways to write a book, and the merits of self publishing.

*Plus much, much more!

You can download or listen to the show from iTunes, or click on the above link to play it in your browser.
Enjoy, and please tell us what you think of the show!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting.

Want a review of your review of my blog? You got it.

Thanks for the plug! :)

Anonymous said...

Here's the thing. It is not so much a mindset as a theme.

My blog is about where I am going in life--what I am doing. The paths I choose to take. Or not take.

I think that to a certain extent, everyone is lost. Be it addiction, self esteem, marital issues, even kids can create a feeling of "lost."

It isn't a cry for help, or a mindset, or any such thing. It is simply about me and my paths.

When I created this blog several years ago, I never in my wildest dreams thought I would be discussing the name of it.

Content--yes.

The title is simply a title. It isn't about geography. The content may match the title sometimes. Other times, it is clear where I am and what I want.

Isn't that the fun of life?

Lana said...

I am also from Wis"cow"son and enjoy her blog.
It's good to know another Cheesehead blogger.

Radioaffliction Classics with The Bummin Cousins: Delightfully Weird Streaming!

The Bummin Cousins Peter A. Clay and Jim Reid are back with a wonderful podcast about the things found in Thrift Stores and Flea Markets. Cl...