Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Radioaffliction Podcast Vol.1!

It's Finally Here! The Radioaffliction Podcast! For the Latest edition of The Radioaffliction podcast Click Here to listen in your browser or right click to download!

I've been promising this for a long time and it's here. The Radioaffliction is back on the air!

In this episode:
* Intro and welcome back
* The News You Didn't Know You Needed to Know
* Good Morning Madison
* Radioaffliction Classics
* Highway Construction
* Raising the Intellectual Level: How to Tell the "Truth"

If you have any problems or questions please let me know, and please tell me what you think of the show,
Thanks and enjoy,
PAC

Update! You can now subscribe to The Radioaffliction at iTunes! (yea!) And Odeo!

3 comments:

Pikkel Weezel said...

Hot damn, you are correct sir! If nothing else ,at least Roger and the boys were back on stage together again.

Christopher Trottier said...

Hey, I'm just commenting to say that I haven't heard your podcast yet, but I'm in the process of downloading it as we speak.

gail said...

Fantastic! I'm doing cart wheels over the news of a Radioaffliction podcast! You can bet your bottom dollar that I'll be tuning in! I absolutely love your voice!!!

Radioaffliction Classics with The Bummin Cousins: Delightfully Weird Streaming!

The Bummin Cousins Peter A. Clay and Jim Reid are back with a wonderful podcast about the things found in Thrift Stores and Flea Markets. Cl...