Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Happy New Year, Again!!
Hello again, and let me be the 1,000,000th person to wish you all a happy and successful New Year!

The Name Game!
I always wonder what people or companies are thinking when they come up with names for their products or services. I will always remember a local grocery store here in Wisconsin called Dick's, and the name of their in house savings club card was the Insider card. So if you had one, you had a Dick's Insider (INSIDE HER) Card! This provided laughs for years before they finally changed it. But we knew all along that they knew all along!
Now IKEA joins the ranks for our immature pleasures with the Fartfull workbench!
Click here for the full story!
I'm sure it's an English translation of Swedish for "Great" Workbench, and I'm sure it is, but come on, and it's in the Children's section of all places!

FREE Computer Training CD-ROM from Video Professor! The Video Professor has taught millions of people how to use their computers! Try a complete lesson FREE!

Testing 1,2,3!
Another thing I found interesting looking around the funny papers today, was a Consumer Reports test on Condoms! Now, I'm really not into such things, but I found it interesting the condom with the worst rating or review are the ones being given out by Planned Parenthood!
Click here for full story!
Makes you wonder about the ones they give out at those clinics as well, NOT THAT I'VE SEEN SUCH THINGS!!!!!!

That's all for now, anyone who wants to help shovel snow, just come on over!
Until next time,
PAC

No comments:

Radioaffliction Classics with The Bummin Cousins: Delightfully Weird Streaming!

The Bummin Cousins Peter A. Clay and Jim Reid are back with a wonderful podcast about the things found in Thrift Stores and Flea Markets. Cl...