Friday, February 21, 2003

This is my first time doing this so I don't know what to expect, and I hope it's fun and entertaining. Right now I'm listening to an old Frank Sinatra album "Close to You" for a review on my web site(radioaffliction.com)(sorry for the quick plug), which is a pretty interesting album. it's pretty slow (as in mainly ballads), and he doens't have a full orchestra behind him, sounds more like just a quartet, and it would be more enjoyable, but it's the original 1957 release and there's a lot of pops. No scratches, but just a lot of noise. Other than that, it's pretty enjoyable and sounds great in stereo.
Today was spent finishing a few reviews for the page(radioaffliction.com)(there I go again) and posting them. The Romantics (which I didn't want to like), and Supertramp's Breakfast in America (Which I Like too much), and Leon Russell Will O' The Wisp, which I never heard of before, and that sometimes is a fun experience.
Well this has been a fun experience for the first time, I hope you will check it out again,
PAC

Radioaffliction Classics with The Bummin Cousins: Delightfully Weird Streaming!

The Bummin Cousins Peter A. Clay and Jim Reid are back with a wonderful podcast about the things found in Thrift Stores and Flea Markets. Cl...