I'm loving the blogging thing, and even commenting on other blogs, on such topics as life, death, religion, freedoms, and civil liberties. Most of the conversations are great, some comical, and just how many people out there are glass half empty and use their forum to b&%$h or go so far into the forest until they can't see the trees. But since I'm on the look at the other side type of guy with the loss of civil liberties, freedom or religion, I came across this story in the funny papers, on how Orthodox Jews are not allowed to sing in the shower!
Click Here for Full Story! (opens in new window)
WHAT?!?!?!?! Part II
Thanks to all who tried to decipher in my failed attempt to use a speech to text program. The good news is I'm thinking of changing my production company's name to Paraquay Productions instead of Harry Clay Productions. The bad news is explaining to people who thought they were getting the best of Nintendo, instead getting a CD of The Best of Matt Kendall!!
Well I'm exhausted from explaining my thoughts on Death on another blog, so I needed some and spread some cheer, and this showed up in my email! Enjoy!
1. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer. (OK in Texas)
2. Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.
3. Aren't you the guy from the Village People?
4 Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good job!
5. Are You Andy or Barney?
6. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a police officer.
7. You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?
8. I pay your salary!
9. Gee, Officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning, too!
10. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.
11. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other cars around. That's how far ahead of me they are.
12. When the Officer says "Gee Son....Your eyes look red, have you been drinking?" You probably shouldn't respond with,"Gee Officer your eyes look glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?"
That's All I have for now!
Until Next time,