Monday, January 10, 2005


I have always enjoyed these, and I found this one on another blog. I found 10, but I can't find the last one!

I'll have a Lime Please!
Interesting marketing campaign ahead for Coca-Cola, as they will be putting out a Regular Coke version of Coke w/Lime. Something I might try once, like Vanilla Coke.

eBay is the world's online marketplace where you can buy and sell practically anything! Over 6 Million items, so get shopping! Register and BuyItNow.

That's all I have today, didn't pick up any funny papers today, because I didn't need any reminders that my football season is over!

Did want to thank Amanda and Maria for there nice comments over the weekend!
Until Next Time, Have a great day,
PAC
Post a Comment

Bummin Cousins Classics - Breakfast With the Bums!

The Bummin Cousins are in person as Peter Clay flies out to California to go bummin with his Cousin Jim Reid. Click here to listen or righ...