Saturday, January 08, 2005

Good Morning and Happy Saturday! Make it a great Weekend!

Ooh, Baby it's a Wild World!
I don't stand up for many causes and I don't like to push my feelings or opinions on people, but if I were to have a cause right now it would be to FREE THE CAT!
Yes that infamous terrorist lurking about Cat Stevens(now Yusef Islam) is still not allowed to enter the United States.
Click Here for Full Story!
Now trying to figure out the inner workings on the mind of Mr. Islam over the last thirty years would give you a headache, and I don't agree with everything that he stands for, and his music sometimes is an acquired taste(although "Teaser and the Firecat is one of my favorite albums of all time!), but what made Pat Tillman a hero, has made him an outcast, and what the US Government calls a terrorist threat. He gave up the millions of dollars that he made or could have made in the music industry to do what he felt finally gave him a purpose in life. There is a lot to criticize, but I'm not sure there's much that terrorize.

Odd's & End's
Lastly, a shot to my heart, and I'm not sure why I didn't catch it sooner, because I'm rather picky when it comes to such things.
A term that we have embraced here in Wisconsin about Lambeau Field being "The Frozen Tundra". I have seen the light and realize that term is redundant.
Have a wonderful weekend and feel free to comment!
Until next time,
PAC

No comments:

Radioaffliction Classics with The Bummin Cousins: Delightfully Weird Streaming!

The Bummin Cousins Peter A. Clay and Jim Reid are back with a wonderful podcast about the things found in Thrift Stores and Flea Markets. Cl...