Saturday, December 19, 2009

Jackson's 'Captain EO' to return to Disneyland!


I was a teenager when this came out, and while I was never a big Michael Jackson fan along with his pretty poor Captain Kirk impression, I remember enjoying this short film that I recall seeing at Epcot Center in Florida.
The 3-D imaging was different than anything 3-D I had seen previously, and the music was pretty good(for the time).
So if you are planning a trip to Disneyland a little moonwalking diversion could be fun!

Jackson's 'Captain EO' to return to Disneyland - Yahoo! News

1 comment:

Reviewer11 said...

I remember this movie when I was much younger. :) Good times.

Thanks for sharing with us. :)

Radioaffliction Classics with The Bummin Cousins: Delightfully Weird Streaming!

The Bummin Cousins Peter A. Clay and Jim Reid are back with a wonderful podcast about the things found in Thrift Stores and Flea Markets. Cl...