Monday, June 29, 2009

Radioaffliction Classics: Match Game 1990

Way back in the archives to dig up the final episode of Peter and Peck Old Time Radio from 1990.
Click here to listen or right click it to download.

First we have a brief version of KSFO/KYA's Noah Griffin show, where we meet a worn out sex doctor, then we follow him as a panelist on Match Game 1990.

My extreme thanks to Darren Peck and Steve Zavattero for helping develop my creative side when I was really young, for taking my direction and for putting up with me when I couldn't stop laughing.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Radioaffliction Classics with The Bummin Cousins: Delightfully Weird Streaming!

The Bummin Cousins Peter A. Clay and Jim Reid are back with a wonderful podcast about the things found in Thrift Stores and Flea Markets. Cl...