Friday, February 21, 2003

This is my first time doing this so I don't know what to expect, and I hope it's fun and entertaining. Right now I'm listening to an old Frank Sinatra album "Close to You" for a review on my web site(radioaffliction.com)(sorry for the quick plug), which is a pretty interesting album. it's pretty slow (as in mainly ballads), and he doens't have a full orchestra behind him, sounds more like just a quartet, and it would be more enjoyable, but it's the original 1957 release and there's a lot of pops. No scratches, but just a lot of noise. Other than that, it's pretty enjoyable and sounds great in stereo.
Today was spent finishing a few reviews for the page(radioaffliction.com)(there I go again) and posting them. The Romantics (which I didn't want to like), and Supertramp's Breakfast in America (Which I Like too much), and Leon Russell Will O' The Wisp, which I never heard of before, and that sometimes is a fun experience.
Well this has been a fun experience for the first time, I hope you will check it out again,
PAC

Bummin Cousins Classics - Breakfast With the Bums!

The Bummin Cousins are in person as Peter Clay flies out to California to go bummin with his Cousin Jim Reid. Click here to listen or righ...