Wednesday, December 23, 2015
Subscribe and Rate to Support Radioaffliction Podcasts!
Please help us grow The Radioaffliction by subscribing to our podcasts.
The easiest way is to click on the button on the top right corner of our page and choose whatever application you want to subscribe.
However I recommend using iTunes. One thing that is a HUGE help for us is when people leave us star ratings and reviews on iTunes. They help our rankings in iTunes immensely.
To leave a rating and a review, follow these steps:
If you already have iTunes, skip to step 3.
1. Download iTunes at http://www.apple.com/itunes/ (if you have a Mac, you probably already have it)
2. Open iTunes and either log in, or get a username and password (Apple ID) by following the instructions.
3. Visit our "iTunes preview page" by typing Radioaffliction in the search box
4. On the iTunes "The Radioaffliction" podcast page, click "Subscribe for Free" on the left. You may also leave a rating and/or a review.
5. In iTunes, once the file is downloaded, check the "Podcasts" section in the upper-left corner. You should see the latest episode, automatically downloaded when you hit "subscribe".
6. If you'd like to download previous episodes, they should be "greyed out" with a GET button. If you don't see that, leave a comment on this page, and I'll help you.
If you have an iPhone you can subscribe to Podcasts very easily.
1. Go to the app store and download the "Podcasts" app.
2. Once it downloads, click on the Podcasts App
3. Go to "Store" in the upper left hand corner
4. Click "Search" in the lower right hand corner and search for "The Radioaffliction" 5. Under "Podcasts", (Scroll down) Click The Radioaffliction logo(yes we have a logo!!!).
6. Click "Subscribe"
7. You will then download the most recent episodes. You can adjust your settings so that the latest episode is automatically downloaded on your phone.
If you have an Android device I have found that the application Stitcher works the best. Simply download the application from the Google Play Store and search for Radioaffliction to subscribe and rate the podcasts!
Another way to support our programs is with Swagbucks or you may donate $2 with the button on the top right corner or our webpage!
Thanks so much for being part of this. It's truly our goal to change the way people listen and control their audio!
Dear friends, it has come time that I must ask that everyone take a major chill pill and relax, because I have something very important to a...
It's Here! Another I've Got A Stupid Question Show! With Peter A. Clay, Marilyn Coy Davis and Jim Reid. Click here to listen or ri...
Debut episode of the podcast Bummin Cousins on the Radioaffliction Network with hosts Peter A. Clay of The Radioaffliction and Jim Reid of H...
So Rolling Stone came out with their list for the best one-hit wonders!!! For the last time!!! a-ha is NOT a one hit wonder!!!!! They had a ...