Wednesday, November 05, 2008

How I Met Your Mowed Lawn!

Click Here for a Radioaffliction Quickie!

I'm excited that I've mowed the lawn for the last time(this year)!

Quick Election Update.

Recap of Last Monday's How I Met Your Mother.

What would you do if you ran into someone who let you down or broke your heart?


I got a little close to the microphone, but I'm still working out the bugs with Talkshoe and it was the third time I recorded the segment and I didn't want to go through it all over again!
I hope you still enjoy it!


----------------
Now playing: John Wetton - Geoffrey Downes - I Stand Alone
via FoxyTunes
Post a Comment

Bummin Cousins Classics - Breakfast With the Bums!

The Bummin Cousins are in person as Peter Clay flies out to California to go bummin with his Cousin Jim Reid. Click here to listen or righ...