Monday, July 17, 2006

Speechless!


Now I try my best to keep things tasteful on this site, and I will try and continue that tradition. However I'm still a guy, and when I was floating around looking at sites tonight and came across this picture, I naturally had some reactions.
Like:
"Hello!"
"You have the right to remain silent!"
"Rough Night Last Night?"
"You really should see a doctor about those hemorrhoids!"

Well my imagination could run away if I let it.
I have to admit I have matured a little as I get older, but it's still nice to know I can have some evil thoughts every now and then.
If this gave you any evil(but tasteful) thoughts feel free to let me know.
Thanks to 1 Cup Humanity, 1 Cup Profanity for the photo and the thoughts!
Until next time.
Post a Comment

Bummin Cousins Classics - Breakfast With the Bums!

The Bummin Cousins are in person as Peter Clay flies out to California to go bummin with his Cousin Jim Reid. Click here to listen or righ...