Monday, July 17, 2006

Speechless!


Now I try my best to keep things tasteful on this site, and I will try and continue that tradition. However I'm still a guy, and when I was floating around looking at sites tonight and came across this picture, I naturally had some reactions.
Like:
"Hello!"
"You have the right to remain silent!"
"Rough Night Last Night?"
"You really should see a doctor about those hemorrhoids!"

Well my imagination could run away if I let it.
I have to admit I have matured a little as I get older, but it's still nice to know I can have some evil thoughts every now and then.
If this gave you any evil(but tasteful) thoughts feel free to let me know.
Thanks to 1 Cup Humanity, 1 Cup Profanity for the photo and the thoughts!
Until next time.

1 comment:

Pamela J Weatherill said...

You're STILL tasteful!!

Radioaffliction Classics with The Bummin Cousins: Delightfully Weird Streaming!

The Bummin Cousins Peter A. Clay and Jim Reid are back with a wonderful podcast about the things found in Thrift Stores and Flea Markets. Cl...