Sunday, July 24, 2005

Upset of the Year! Canada Wins Award for Dumbest Government!

By reading some of the blogs out there, I'm sure this comes as a great surprise to many here in the U.S., especially with the other nominees, Iran, North Korea along with the mighty U.S.A. at the World Stupidity Awards!

I was a little surprised but then I thought about it a little, and while the U.S. maybe the most hated Government, it may not be the dumbest(Since I'm sure most Governments qualify as dumb). I had to look no further than my own blog to see how Canada qualifed, last May I caught an episode of the Prime Ministers B*&%$ing session- I mean question time!

No comments:

Radioaffliction Classics with The Bummin Cousins: Delightfully Weird Streaming!

The Bummin Cousins Peter A. Clay and Jim Reid are back with a wonderful podcast about the things found in Thrift Stores and Flea Markets. Cl...