Sunday, July 24, 2005

Upset of the Year! Canada Wins Award for Dumbest Government!

By reading some of the blogs out there, I'm sure this comes as a great surprise to many here in the U.S., especially with the other nominees, Iran, North Korea along with the mighty U.S.A. at the World Stupidity Awards!

I was a little surprised but then I thought about it a little, and while the U.S. maybe the most hated Government, it may not be the dumbest(Since I'm sure most Governments qualify as dumb). I had to look no further than my own blog to see how Canada qualifed, last May I caught an episode of the Prime Ministers B*&%$ing session- I mean question time!
Post a Comment

Bummin Cousins Classics - Breakfast With the Bums!

The Bummin Cousins are in person as Peter Clay flies out to California to go bummin with his Cousin Jim Reid. Click here to listen or righ...